The meeting place for the railway industry you shouldn´t miss!
ECOLROMAT 2020 is the leading specialist event dedicated to the painting of rail vehicles and THE meeting place for decision-makers in maintenance plants as well as international railway construction companies and operators. It provides a forum for contract coaters, coating manufacturers, system suppliers and other innovators from the rail vehicle coating sector.
On the first conference day, experts from industry and research will present you trends and developments in the fields of innovative paint systems, including fire protection coatings, plant engineering and construction, pretreatment (blasting technology) as well as efficiency in the coating of rail vehicles in exciting and practical presentations.
The second conference day includes a new component of the interactive conference with high networking potential:
NEW: The ECOLROMAT Impulse Workshops!
Accompanied by impulse speeches, the ECOLROMAT Impulse Workshops on the second conference day will give you the opportunity to discuss current challenges in railway coating with your colleagues.
- Workshop „Innovative application methods“: Impulse lecture by Peter Boejink (Xycrec) about an innovative mask-free digital printing technology
- Workshop „Energy efficiency“: Jörg Andres from IRT talks about the potential of IR drying in rail vehicle painting
- Workshop „Innovative paint systems“: An exciting report from DB about the practical use of new paint systems on the advancedTrainLab test train
- Workshop „Contract coating in the rail vehicle painting“: Lars Walther from QIB describes the challenges in the interaction between job coaters and railway coaters and shows possible solutions with the help of new guidelines
For all workshops, consistent surveys among the conference topics are evaluated in advance and made available as a basis for discussion. Accompanied by selected keynote speeches, the roundtable discussions will enable you to discuss current topics in railway coating at an international level.
Preparatory surveys, interactive elements and networking opportunities such as the get-together the evening before offer you the perfect framework for tackling current problems and tasks.
Focus topics at a glance:
- Painting rail vehicles – interior and exterior
- Quality assurance for coatings
- Automation and efficiency
- Paint application: Automated – Manual – Spot-on Repair
- Anti-graffiti coatings and cleaning systems
- Interaction of contract coaters and railway operators
- Innovative coating systems
Join ECOLROMAT 2020 and discuss the future of international rail vehicle coating during the conference and in various workshops – we look forward to meeting you!
Networking is at the heart of ECOLROMAT.
6 + 7 May 2020
with simultaneous translation
The event is aimed at
Plant managers, operation managers, paint shop managers, those responsible in facilities run by railway operators and the rail vehicle industry
Contract coaters for rail vehicles or those who want to become one
Rail vehicle reconditioners and maintainers
Plant designers and coating specialists in supplying industries
Consultants, scientists and everyone involved in coatings for rail vehicles